Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

08 June 2005

Seattle or bust

Hey there adoring public! I hope that this morning finds you all alive, well, and eager to get out there and live with gusto!

So the Mrs. and I are taking a little bit of a vacation--we are headed to Seattle, WA to visit some family (read: cause dysfunction in an otherwise happy crew), drink some coffee (read: cook my brain with caffiene), climb some mountains (read: watch ESPN while my wife climbs mountains), watch some baseball (read: or watch the Mariners which may not be baseball), and have an otherwise tremendous time resting and relaxing. I wonder if Seattle is the most highly populated northernmost city in the US--I don't even know if that makes sense. I am sure that some more dedicated blogger would have looked it up. I hate it when I let you all down.

Anyway, I will be keeping the blog going through the trip--I knew that you were all waiting with baited breath to hear me say that! Just because you can live without the details doesn't mean you should have to, and if anyone knows that it's me.

I still wonder why my family doesn't want to come see beautiful New Jersey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home