Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

27 July 2006

Commericals and Confessions (hey that's a great title for an album...hrmmm.)

Hello little cheesy ones (translating my usual greeting)! So today is getting off to an awesome start. The most incredible woman in the world accidentally did not reset the alarm when she got up this morning, so I overslept and came to work over an hour late. So what do I do when I get there? I check my emial. I go on Itunes. I look seriously at a few upcoming concerts in the area. And I update the old blog. I'm a team player.

COMMERCIAL TIME:

1. The kiddo -

So, I promise to post ultrasound photos soon. I keep forgetting to scan them. I know that many of you are dreading this blog becoming a first-time dad's doating blog, but hey--you gets what you pay for.



2. The season -

I promise you that by the end of the month you will be reading what you know you want:

THE HIGH CHEESE'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREVIEW - 2006!!!

Now if you aren't standing up and screaming out HooHah! then you're normal. But you should be excited if you are into such things.



3. The music -

I promise you that very soon I will establish a purevolume page and display some of my music. I joke about dropping my album sometimes, but I actually have been working on some stuff--you'll hear it soon.



Well, enough commercials. I will end with a serious confession:

Let me officially acknowledge that I miss the Tater. He was always up for a concert, and I was always up for a concert. Now we are separated, and we have to go to shows alone. That is so weak. We suffer for music, and perhaps one day it will bless us richly for our suffering.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home