Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

21 July 2006

Baby, wait!

Boo, please believe me when I say to you that I have never loved you more.

Sure, baby, I know you saw me talking to that other girl...but she don't mean nothing to me. She can't compare with you. I mean, she's nothing to me, but you, baby, you...are my girl. And ain't nothing going to change that.

Baby, if I could take it back, I would. If I could change the past, I would. But I can't, because of all the things I am, I am simply not a miracle worker. I'm just a man. I'm just a low down no good dirty lyin' cheatin' man. I'm just a man--with all the weakness of a man. But I am a man in love with you. I'm a man with all the strength of a man. I'm a man so crazy in love with you that I can't figure out which way is up anymore.

And sometimes I play the fool. I know. But the truth is that I'm always yours. Those other girls don't mean anything, and they know that too. You mean everything baby. Please give me one more chance. I'll love you right, girl. I'll be good to you. I'll c are for you like no other man can.

Don't leave me baby, please. Please.

I love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, what's going on? maybe you need to be back in NJ

July 23, 2006 6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home