Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

17 August 2006

Link of the Week

Allrighty, so while I am here, I figure that I should provide you with a link that will rock your socks off. Actually, it is more of a self-serving shamelss promotion, but I still think that many of you will like it (and those that don't will be nice enough to not point out how crappy it is...right? good.).

Check out:

www.purevolume.com/adamhill

The music is mine, but the dancing you do is all yours.

Enjoy. Get Cheesy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

possibly the worst picture you could put on the site.. but i love the music..

August 17, 2006 6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home