Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

20 October 2005

Some Small Format Changes

As you know, the High Cheese has been under the gun lately in many areas of life. I am focussing more of my time and energy on studying for my Comps. Also, I am enjoying spending more time with the most incredible woman in the universe. Also, I have some home repair to catch up on.

As a result, there will be a small slowing of the number of posts on the blog. Actually compared to the last two-three weeks, it will pick up. Expect three to four posts a week.

But, I will try to keep a daily question. Breath easy.

Finally, notice the new font. It is part of a marketing plan hatched by Titus the hyper-anxious wondermutt, who btw is in charge of marketing for this here venture. He thinks it will inspire greater readership on account of its sleek design. You know, "New look, same great taste" kind of crap...marketing gurus. peshaw.

Alright. Back to enjoying yourselves quesolitos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home