Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

10 October 2005

The Return of the Cheese!!!

Hola quesolitos!!! Long time without you. The High Cheese is finally back from one vacation and a very exhausting family emergency, but by your prayers, thoughts, and the grace of God, alongside the loving companionship of the most incredible woman in the world and the hyper-anxious wondermutt, Titus, I survived and count myself as blessed.

I have so much to share and, now all the time in the world to share it, so I guess I will give it to you in a steady stream rather than one large vomitous post.

As a tease though...you do not want to miss my College Football Update coming out tomorrow!!! Amazing. That is all I can say. You will weep and go blind from its beauty.

So the happy thought of the day comes from the four year old that Aryn watches. His name is Andrei. That is not a typo, he's Hungarian. Anyway...Andrei and his dad had built a fort using all of the blankets and sheets and pillows from every bed in the house before Aryn arrived; however, they had not informed the wife that they had done this. So Aryn, going the extra babysitting mile, chooses to put the beds back together before the mom gets home and finds Fort husband-on-the-sofa. Andrei stumbles in to see Aryn scoop up the various linens and screams at the top of lungs while sneering so hard his face might have almost stuck like it,

"You destroyed the action movie! You ruined my life! I hate you!!!"

Needless to say, little Andrei has been blessed with an avid imagination, an explosive set of parents, and a white hot temper. He is why parents drink. Good luck Aryn. Welcome to the best birth control ever.

By the way, I plan on using that line sometime on some unsuspecting victim. Complete with "I hate you," at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home