Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

22 September 2005

Question of the Day

Sorry quesolitos, the busy bug finally caught up to even the High Cheese himself (could that have sounded any less masculine? Only if I actually used the word bunnies instead of rabbits in a sentence.). What that all means is that I can't provide a full post today. But I can pull a bunny out of a hat :) and give you a question of the day:

What is the weirdest job you have ever had? Explain.

Remember to pray for the gulf region. Also pray for the most incredible woman in the world. I'll explain more later.

God save the Cheese.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

i was a janitor at a cabinet making factory one summer during high school. It was weird because by the end of the summer I was Asst. Manager -- funny stuff.

September 22, 2005 11:10 PM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

I was a Toyologist @ Toys-r-us...basically I played with toys. Pay was ok-good but the job was a lot of fun. This was a 2nd job type thing and PT

I also did the dress-up thing...best dress-up costume I was ever in--ALF
Non-Hostile take over of The High Cheese's blog...additional question based off of a previous question asked here.
When Rolling Stone mag did a cover story of the 100 greatest guitarists of all time who do you think they put on the cover???

September 23, 2005 10:54 AM

 
Blogger adam said...

There will be no take over of any sort here....and if you are gonna try it, it better be hostile or I will put the smack down on it.

The answer is probably JIMI because you can't get enough of the guy, but leave the questions to me. Thanks very much.

September 23, 2005 12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't tempt me...(remember EVERY battle)

September 23, 2005 2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My weirdest job was working in a basement packing up Mah Jong sets (go figure) for a lady-boss with a temperament as variable as the Moon.

September 29, 2005 5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home