Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

16 September 2005

Question of the Day

After an uber-supportive, "I don't like the questions this week." from the tater, I considered not concluding the series. And then I considered that he might just be whining like a little girl, and therefore, I have no problem finsihing the questions (Oh I am wearing my jersey today, friend).

So the last question in the series:

If you could pick any two songs to be played at your funeral, what would they be?

I know it's personal and subjective, but that is the point after all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirty little mind and down on me.
BOTH by JACKYL!

September 16, 2005 10:25 AM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

I JUST DID NOT LIKE THE "EMOTIONALLYCHARGED" "Q"....
OTHERWISE I AM HAPPY YOU ARE CONTINUING.
I have two for the "emotionally charged...otherwise known as too passionate:
1. Steve Perry-former frontman for Journey
2. Stevie Nicks-Fleetwood Mac

As to today's question:
1. Funeral for a Friend-Elton John
2. Shine on You Crazy Diamond-Pink Floyd
3. My church body singing anything

September 16, 2005 10:45 AM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

Let it be known...I have Bay City Rollers on my ipod

September 16, 2005 1:12 PM

 
Blogger Rell said...

1)Boyz II Men - End of the Road

2) Going up Yonder (classic gospel song)

September 16, 2005 9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home