Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

13 September 2005

Question of the Day

Alright, part 2 in the series:

Of course, plenty of people make you list your favorite songs, or the best songs, but we are not plenty of people. We are completely and essentially different. Sooo...

What are the three sexiest songs ever written?

Note: The Police's "Every Move You Make" is not a sweet song, it is a song about stalking someone. Listen, you'll see. Let's not include it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tater_Pez said...

Led Zeppelin II
the entire album (I am counting this as one song)
more too follow

September 13, 2005 11:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the spy who loved me.

with or without you.

wicked game.

all three are very sexy little ditties.

September 13, 2005 1:56 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Okay...the correct answers are:

1. Lover, You Should Have Come Over - I cry it's so sexy.

2. The Spy Who Loved Me - if you didn't know, now you know.

3. Wicked Game - incredibly sexy.

Thanks for playing everyone.

September 13, 2005 3:22 PM

 
Blogger Rell said...

Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine

Lenny Williams - Because I love you

Jodeci - Feenin (remix)

September 13, 2005 10:17 PM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

#2 Donna Summer; Love to Love You Baby
Extended version...12 minutes. If you haven't heard you need to with your signifigant other.
#3 A song by the Pretenders whose title I am withholding.
I cannot see the attraction to the U2 song...I am a big fan of theirs but for me it is not at all sexy. It must be generational.

September 14, 2005 11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home