Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

14 September 2005

Link of the Week (maybe the year)

Greetings adoring public! The High Cheese is coming in fast this morning, fresh from a run and charged with superendorphins--and coffee--to bring you utter joy.

As you know I work very hard scouring every deep and dark corner of the vast reaching internet in order to bring you the deepest and greatest joys. Alas, not only do I do this, but at times I inspire you--valued guests and committed readers--to do this very same thing for the good of all involved. So it is today, with great pleasure that I thank chopper1 for his commitment to sharing happiness with the group. He has sent me a link that will undoubtedly make you so overjoyed, you may ruin your shorts if you don't take a trip to the "reading room" before this (all I'm saying is that if all that was going on was reading in there, I don't think it would smell like that!).

So to help you on this great halfway point of your work week, I give you...

Look people, if the site itself is not enough, the muzak version of "Big Pimpin'" by Jay-Z makes this worthwhile.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My respect and admiration for you has grown yet more this day. It is as you said, Queso Most High,an awesome link,asking (and answering!)the probing questions I ask myself many days...thank you.

September 14, 2005 8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My respect and admiration for you has grown yet more this day. It is as you said, Queso Most High,an awesome link,asking (and answering!)the probing questions I ask myself many days...thank you.

September 14, 2005 8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that site was sssoooo sweet i wanna crap my pants.

September 14, 2005 10:43 AM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

Incredible! Now I want to be a Ninja!

September 14, 2005 1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home