Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

19 September 2005

Homecoming!

Good morning and welcome to another incredible week, my beloved quesolitos!

Today, the most incredible woman in the world gets home from her trip to see her family. I am more than just a little excited! Even better news, she caught an earlier flight than expected and is getting home early! Awesome!!!

Titus the anxious wondermutt is just as psyched as I am.

But that means I have much less time to clean than I originally expected. Hope your day is as incredible as mine!

God save the Cheese!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it kinda looks like my home and although I canot stick up for Adam to say if this is or is not his room...My guess in witnessing 1st hand his organizational skills is that this is in fact NO WAY his room.

September 19, 2005 1:42 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

This is not my room. Rest easy young quesolitos. it is merely a metaphorical representation of indeed my entire house when my wife leaves for six days, that's all.

September 20, 2005 8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home