Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

21 June 2006

TV, Tennis, Twins, and that weird baby fred from those commercials...

Boy howdy, quesolitos! We are back from our trip to Kentucky and feeling better than ever after today...more on that in a moment under #2. I hope this finds everyone feeling good and happy to be alive. If not...try feeling good and happy to be alive, it might get you there.

Well, in my time away I have been thinking and mulling some things over with some friends, and these are the results:

1. One of the weirdest concepts for a show that has ever made it is the show Small Wonder, with that robot daughter Vicki who talked like a droid and could lift the couch to vaccuum under it, and who had a grandmal seizure with some sparks whenever she malfunctioned. That was creepy. The Carney and I concur on this.

2. I played tennis today for almost three hours. The truth is that over nine months off hasn't really hurt my game. This means that I am either a born prodigy with immense god given talent (my choice), or I have never been that good no matter how hard I work to get better. You can decide for yourselves.

3. I am an uncle. The twins have been delivered and now find themselves the bearers of fallenness in a sinful and chaotic world. How nice. Oh yeah, if you are counting, that means that the miracle of birth has just occured for the 80 billionth time.

4. Global warming is definitely real.

5. I have a goatee right now. Kelly won't touch me. This is the last day I will have a goatee.

6. The prime rib sammich at Quiznos is as good as it should.

7. Check out the song: "Like a Friend" by Pulp. It's a few years old, but well worth it. If you don't know, now you know.


Well, that should get you through the night. God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home