Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

05 June 2006

Welcome (back) to Moe's!

Hey there beloved readers and welcome to your new week--everyone together now: Yeah! Well, this weeks finds me once again singing the praises of the blessed Monday. Well, actually, I am happy this monday beacuse of what occured on Saturday.

WE FOUND A MOE'S!!!

Now, some of you may be wondering what in the world that means, but those of you who have been to Moe's already know. And if you don't know...now you know. Moe's Southwest Grill specailizes in burritoes the size of small children that are packed with anything and everything you could ever want in a burrito. They are made fresh, wrapped with love, and the salsa bar puts it all over the top.

It only takes twenty minutes to get to the one near me, but this is well worth it.

But of course, I will be paying for more gas than I would without it existing.

My advice to you, dear dear readers, is to find a MOE's near you and go experience the joy that lasts til monday. Use the Moe's finder on their website!


You know what I say: I'll have a homewrecker with pinto beans and steak please. I would like everything on it, as well as some cilantro and some fresh chopped peppers. Thanks. Oh yeah, and a regular sweet tea with that. Yeah. Thanks.

I have talked myself into going back today.

God save the Cheese...and his big burrito.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

i haven't been to a moes in quite sometime..

June 05, 2006 4:56 PM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

my happiness and joy are rolling over for you.
God is good

June 07, 2006 9:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are all so happy for you

June 08, 2006 8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moe's Blows! I know the founder, ate at the very first Moe's, watched them rip the concept off from a good friend in Atlanta--Willy's. Some friends bough a franchise and they are losing their shirts because when compared to a real burrito joint, Moe's Blows. Drive to California, Texas, or even Asheville, NC and eat the real deal at places like La Superica and Mamacitas. Trust me, I know the low-grade food that goes into Moe's doors--just close your eyes while you eat and imagine you are at Taco Bell.

June 26, 2006 9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home