Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

26 May 2006

The glory that is the Hoff and your Link of the Week!!!

Good morning fans of the fastball up and in. Thank God it's Friday.

Now that the bathroom update is complete, we can talk about more important things...like why David Hasselhoff was crying after Taylor was announced the winner. It was reported to me that in the pre-show, they interviewed him on the red carpet and he was gushing about "Kat McPhee is so good. She really deserves to win. Go Kat. Go Kat."

Are you telling me he stood in shock and wept in regret??? This only gets better. I regret to inform you I can't find pictures of this moment or you could see it too.

All this said...here is your link of the week:

The Evolution of Dance

It is a little bit blotty at first, but it clears up, and this guy is incredible.

God save the Cheese, and have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home