Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

06 September 2006

The Most Wonderful Baby In the World

Dearest quesolitos, I have not yet posted any shots of my wonderful wife and her growing baby-belly...

I know that you are dying to see, so here you go:

TMWWITW around 2 1/2 months






















TMWWITW around 4 months
























I will update with the 5 1/2 month shot soon, that is next week.

Cool Stuff, but I know that I am in over my head.

God save the Cheese.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah,
it's about time
thanks

September 07, 2006 10:54 PM

 
Blogger James Y said...

What an excellent aquarium! Kenny looks good, too. Congrats.

September 08, 2006 1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home