Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

06 September 2006

Question of the Day

Okay, people, wrong answers on the cheese question--your favorite cheese is supposed to be the High Cheese. That was a softball people, so let's try to do better on this one:

So I was in Quizno's the other day and "Right Here, Right Now" by Jesus Jones came on, so it got me thinking...

What is your favorite one hit wonder?


Enjoy having that stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie:
Dexy's Midnight Runners - "Come on Eileen"

Sheriff - "When I'm With You"

September 06, 2006 4:49 PM

 
Blogger Tater_Pez said...

Dream Weaver Gary "Glitter Rock" Wright

AND for the record...I once made a sandwich for the lead singer....Mike...everything veggie...ahhhh those Wawa days

September 07, 2006 9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home