Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

11 June 2005

Towering Above Mortal Men

Happy happy everybody! Greetings from rainy Seattle. Internet is not as accessible as I had hoped, but we are certainly making due.

Today we went sight seeing, and I can assure you the sights were seen. On a high note (bad pun intended) I was rocketted 520 feet above the earth to see the world from the Seattle Space Needle observation deck. Neato! Try it if you ever get the chance!

By the way--I got Chris Snelling's autograph. Keep an eye out for this AAA phenom with the Tacoma Rainiers. He really can hit the cover off the ball. Also watch for Henri Stanley to be in LA before the season is over. So much for AAA baseball talk (I know you are all sad).

Love for all, tips for none. Farewell adoring public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home