Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

04 January 2006

All the Marbles

So, my beloved quesolitos, The Tide pulled out an ugly but acceptable victory. Roll Tide. By far i thought the kick was at least 15 yards short. Somehow it got there and got over. Whew. But a win's a win--that is not original with me if you were wondering.

Perhaps the bigger question is whether or not it will be a win for Texas or USC tonight. Big business is at hand. Good luck to both. Personally, I would like to see Texas come out on top by...ooohhhhh...35 or so, but I think it will be closer than that. Texas, like Alabama combines rich history with a promising present, but Texas has been caught cheating a lot less. Oh well.

So, I plan to be watching, but this time no party. I am out of root beer. Sorry folks.

Enjoy your night;s entertainment, and God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home