Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

07 March 2006

Plying a Trade (aka getting off my rear end)

Hola quesolitos! So today the Cheese has to go be all professional and ply his trade among the academic elites. Yepper, today is the day I go to teach at the old seminary. They bring me in, I rough them up, they let them loose, and it's over. Honestly, it gets me pretty excited, because it gives me a small taste of what all of this study has been about. I am very close to being through with all of this schooling, and I have already reached my own personal end---I'm simply too close to the end to quit now. It's gut check time. It's all about who wants it most. And I want it most. My gut is checked. I have no idea what that means exactly.

Anyways...We are officialy 10 days from moving to glorious midamerica. The heartland...Yellow Corn, Black Birds, and White Girls. And nine months out of the yar a sky as big as it is grey.

Actually, we are really geeked about it. It will be sad to leave, but it will be good.

Well, off to school the entry-level doctoral students...by the way, do you know what they call the guy who graduates last in his PhD class? That's right...Doctor. Have a great day.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home