Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

07 March 2006

Question of the Day

After such a rousing response to yesterday's question i am not sure you have really earned another one, but I will be generous...

If you could be any animal in the world* besides human, which would you choose and why?


* I mean type of animal (i.e. a dachshund), not a single exact animal (i.e. my grandma's dog because it never has to do anything, can use the bathroom anywhere it wants, doesn't get punished, and is as fat as third place in the trailor park beauty pageant). Work with me people.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Y said...

Your simile was outstanding (the third place one). I laughed out loud.

I would be a jellyfish. You're on the beach all day, but people leave you the heck alone. All day.

March 08, 2006 10:23 AM

 
Blogger PatrickMead said...

I'd be an African Grey parrot. Intelligent, not the best looking parrot, but can be talkative. Tends to be neurotic. Wait a minute... maybe I AM an African Grey parrot!

March 08, 2006 11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home