Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

17 April 2006

Question of the Day

Alright, so since American Idol announced two weeks ago that they were covering the songs of Queen, I have not been able to stop singing and listening to Queen. As I have listened for the last two weeks, I have been brought into the crucible of this powerful and challenging question:

What is your favorite Queen song?


Note: Don't worry, I will not be on a Rod Stewart kick next.

Note2: I agree with the person who wrote about NCIS, but that is why on the eighth day God invented 24 hour sports networks and TiVo/DVR.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tater_Pez said...

i have always loved
tie your mother down
and then of course there's
best friend
crazy little thing called love which is an amazing song
bohemian rhaspody is simply amazing and spans genres and generations and of course there's killer queen who's dynamite with a laser beam and how can we forget we are the champions??
ok, i give up, what's my favorite queen song?

April 17, 2006 4:17 PM

 
Blogger James Y said...

Somebody to Love.

April 18, 2006 12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home