Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

20 April 2006

TGIF

So, quesolitos, we had a wonderfulk visit from some dear friends and they were great company. it kind of reminded us of how much we miss Jersey, but actually, I am beginning to feel more at home here in Indiana.

Okay, so the Cubs are officially breaking my heart again this year. How do we manage to lose two starters in the same play? They always do this to me. They woo me through the off season with a few moves...They gently cajole me with a promising report on our players' health...They bait me with a promising spring...And that's when they do it--they spring the trap and every other shoe in the world drops! Oh the heartache. They break my heart every year, but (and here comes the creepiest reference in a while) like the teacher in Lolita, every other girl becomes the one that ruined your life. I can't leave them. I can't move on. Though they slay me, I will cheer for them.

On another note, how cool is Matisyahu? He really is talented. He guests on PODs new album and it really is a great song. I actually was very impressed. I need to get his disk.

Well, enjoy yourselves and have a wonderful Friday.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home