Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

18 September 2006

TGIM...celebrate with the Link of the Week.

Buenos Dias, mis quesolitos.

To start your week off best I thought I could simply let you know how blessed you are to not be this guy.

worst bike accident ever

I'll be honest. He is really hurt. His friends know it. But his buddies keep the camara going anyway. As a matter of fact, tehre are way too many camaras in this.

Plan for the rest of his life:

1. get to the hospital.

2. get new friends.

3. get a new hobby.


Oh, by the way, I am back from a week off, so I will be updating regularly this week. Went to see my mum. It was good. Also saw my brother. It was fair. Just kidding, it was also good.

"Family: sometimes it's okay!"
(that phrase said with a wink and a nod while giving a hearty thumbs up as if in a commercial)

God save the Cheese...and that bike guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

What cracks me up is the guy is breathing so hard.. and Nobody knows where they are.. He was hurt, but everybody was like lets keep rolling the film.. This is unforgettable material.. Good job sherlocks!

September 18, 2006 9:41 AM

 
Blogger James Y said...

Absolutely hilarious. This is why Al Gore invented the internet.

September 19, 2006 5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home