Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

11 June 2005

Question of the Day

I was astounded by your romanticism. Let me give you a depressing update. There is some room for error in this calculation, because I estimated the worsham clan's weekly paycheck and chopper1 failed to give a number. Anyway, here is what you would pay on average for true love: a whopping $242.45.

$242.45. That is sad. True love is cheaper than an Ipod mini. Better yet, you could buy 165 cases of true love for the cost of one kidney. I worry about you all.

Anyway, on to the question:

What three songs are certainly on the soundtrack to your life?

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

These are some fine choices--with the exception of the last song on Worsham Clan's list. That's a John Denver song isn't it? I have to admit that I was also surprised to see Survivor make it to any list. Anyway, I enjoy the honesty.

It is somewhat humorous, knowing you both, to try and consider where in the plot of the movie of your life each song would appear in the soundtrack! :)

My three would probably be something like this:

Karma Police - Radiohead
You Were Always on My Mind - Willie Nelson
Crazy Love - Van Morrison

Love to all.

June 14, 2005 10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home