Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

06 January 2006

Painting, Playoffs, and Shirtless Fridays

Hola Quesolitos. Did I ever tell you about the time my cousin mocked a kid with a prosthetic arm...three times? Yeah. Those were the good old days.

Anyways, so now that college football season is over, it seams that I have little choice but to turn my attention to the long and growing list of things that need to be done around the house, but take a saturday to get done. Wait! I still have the NFL playoffs this SAturday and a few to come. Hahahaha, saved by football. You see, this is why we love football so much--because deep down it keeps us from having to do things we would rather not do. Nevertheless, I do eventually have to paint my office and our master bedroom. Painting is not so fun.

By the way...has anyone noticed that my bears who I thought would contend for the number one pick (VY!), managed to finish #2 in the NFC. They even have a punchers chance at going to the superbowl. THe most incredible woman in the world and I have some close friends in Detroit--if her Colts and my Bears meet, we're headed up to watch the battle in person. Very nice.

Well, everyone have a wacky, but safe friday. Oh yeah, this is shirtless friday at work, so don't forget that company spirit = no shirts!

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home