Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

22 March 2006

Whitebread, USA

Greetings quesolitos, from Whitebread USA. Indiana is sunny today and the snow is slowly burning off. Right now I am sitting in my office thinking about all of oyu lonely quesolitos out there just waiting for something to happen--the phone to ring, the paging system to call your name, the walls to all crumble, something...anything. I am here for you, always remember it.

So having lived large for over a year now, I now find that I am living too large. I am needing to drop some ballast so that I can get back to my playing weight. I actually find it helpful to monitor my weight loss and gain by what position I could play on a football team--like right now, I would be an interior lineman, offense or defense. If I drop about thirty, I could play defensive end easy. If I drop twenty more, I am a great tightend or middle linebacker. If I can drop ten more, I am ready to be an outside linebacker or runningback. If I drop even ten more, then I can line up at strong safety. Pretty neat stuff. Nevertheless, for now I am a lineman, so I have to find a way to shed some unwanted pounds. It's a good thing that I love vegetables and fish. Thanks mom and dad.

Well, life changes tend to come in groups, so new move, new approach to eating, new job, it's all a package deal. And right now, I think it is a really good deal. I miss Jersey, but I like it here as well.

Here's hoping you're happy.

God save the Cheese.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tater_Pez said...

and we hope you are happy too.....
jersey misses you as well
sorry we stuffed you

March 23, 2006 9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home