Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

16 March 2006

Before You Can Do Anything, You Have To Do Something Else First.

Well, the day has come quesolitos--I almost wrote "my little quesolitos, but then translated that would be "my little little cheeses," which is absolutely ridiculous, so I edited. See, that's how much I care, even after the highly suspect and extraordinarily shabby answering--or not answering--of yesterday's QOTD. No one has something to send to a flame, a dawg, a friend, a buddy, a chum, a pal, a sibling, a brother (the way they mean it on the street). You know. Anyway...

Well, as I said, the day has come...moving day. But actually this is not moving day, this is go to Baltimore first day so that I can present some retarded paper on social revolution that does NOT matter at all. Sure it may help me get a job one day, but if this is what it takes to get the job, I might not want it. Those people would desire me to do dreadfully boring and mindnumbing things it would seem. Oh well, those are the breaks to land the least stressful job in the world.

So really, the most wonderful woman in the universe and I will be travelling to Baltimore today, and then begin moving to Indiana on Friday, completing our journey by Saturday, so that I can start my new job on Sunday. Honestly, i can't wait to get there because that will restore my excitement about this chapter of life. Right now I am just really sad to be leaving so many people that I love.

For the Record: New Jersey people are great! I will miss them.

Well, I will talk to you on the other side. Enjoy your basketball for the next couple of days and try not to swaer at your TV too much...unless it's at Billy Packer, who not even God really likes. Just kidding, keep the profanity down to a minimum even with him.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home