Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

14 March 2006

Philly Finale

Hola quesolitos and buenos dias. Today is a glorious day--if you just love Tuesdays then throw your hands up, because you are sure enough getting one. God was kind enough to give you this one so please don't waste it.

Well, life in temporary home A is pretty great. The Hogans are amazing people. Their daughters rock and more fun has never been had as a family.

Now last night, the Tater and his daughter Aryn and myself went on the Philly Finale! I had the best cheesesteak of my life (and that is saying something) at Deallsandro's in Roxboro (just shy of Manyunk). Well worth the drive. Jim's, Pat's, Gino's, and Chubby's can eat their hearts out--D's is the best. Then we went to Love park, which Kevin Bacon's dad designed--a true Philly icon (the park and statue, not Kevin Bacon's dad, even though he did make the cover of time once. After that we went to Thomas Paine Plaza and played with the giant game pieces--sorry, monopoly, dominoes, bingo, chess--all pretty neat. After that, we had some amazing Gelatto to cap off the night. The Pez family is top notch and time with them has ever been regreted or wasted.

Pray for my cousin because he just might get the job of his dreams.

Because I know you needs it...I gots it for you:
Countdown to stuff leaving: 0 days (Today baby!)
Countdown to us leaving: 2 days
Countdown to the NCAA tournament: 2 days

I really have to work on my planning. Stupid nerdherd in Baltimore. I wish I weren't one of the nerds, then I would not have to go. But I suppose it is all for a reason--as Aryn wisely encouraged last night. She really knows some stuff. Some...Aryn, not all the stuff so settle down there.

Well, another busy day--God save the Cheese.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What a great idea. So glad you got a chance to do that. Now if I could only get through your post or message from the peak without the tears formimg I'd be Ok. Oops too late. Again, I'm really gonna miss you guys.

March 14, 2006 9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home