Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

10 March 2006

Buenos Dias mis quesolitos! Boy howdy! It was over 65 degrees here in South Jersey yesterday! 65! And just try and deny global warming to me...see if I listen.

It has become almost legendary by now: The countdown to the heartland is at...

6 days
You know, I was thinking (and didn't even hurt myself) and realized that I haven't hit you guys and gals with a link lately, so here you go. This one made my sides ache.
Just hit the watch button and select your format. It is so worth it. Those folks at Emerson are genius...Genius , I tell you!
God save the Cheese and have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home