Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

13 March 2006

Ti-ii-iii-iime Is On My Side

Hola quesolitos. I hope that this wonderful global-warming-enhanced day finds you all as heated up as we are here in South Jersey, where we are scheduled to hit 80 degrees later today. Boy Howdy!

Okay so there are a few items on the docket today, and we will keep it fairly brief.

1. Moving.

The countdown until our stuff leaves is at one day. The countdown to us leaving is at three days. The countdown to starting my new job is at six days. The countdown to my last guitar night with the wonderful people here is one day.

2. NCAA tournament

So the tourney starts on the day we move, but that won't stop me from absolutely punishing the most incredible woman in the world with roving AM coverage of the greatest four days in sports all year. Are you committed like I am? Actually, for the best coverage on the tourney from people who aren't getting rich off of it, check out the full tourney coverage at Rell's blog!

3. Goodbyes

Yesterday I said goodbye to my family here in New Jersey and it was hard, but they loved me through it. I will miss everyone greatly and don't know if i will ever be this happy anywhere again. Pray for me on that one. I will say my goodbyes here at the cheese a little later in the week.

Well, it's warm today, so go out and do something. Don't just fill out brackets all day--unless you are at work.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home