Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

24 April 2006

The Biggest Loser

Hola my beloved readers. I have missed you greatly. How much, you ask? Well...a lot. If you want to know the intensity with which I have missed you, check out the intensity in this latest hook up:

Bright Eyes, "The Calendar Hung Itself"

If you don't know, now you know. That is the intensity with which I have missed you and love you.

Okay, so the most incredible woman in the world and I are involved in a challenge with some friends. Basically our best friends here in Indiana (a couple) and us have decided to make our own version of the biggest loser to help me not live quite so large. It's guys against girls--we will be measuring the percentage of weight lost in a given month and then awarding prizes as we discover who is in fact the biggest loser.

We have way more to lose than the ladies--we will destroy them. :)

God save the Cheese, and may he make the Cheese much lighter. 1% Cheese isn't that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home