Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

10 May 2006

Question of the Day

Yesterday the most incredible woman in the world and I had a terribile dining experience due to poor service. I ordered two pieces of grilled fish, green beans, carrots, and pinto beans. I received one piece of grilled fish, turnip greans, and a cup pork and bean soup--and this after everyone else got their meal and she realized she hadn't turned my order in. No lie.

What restaurant is, in your opinion, notorious for the worst service?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Kristen. Applebees always sucks.

Amanda

May 10, 2006 11:42 AM

 
Blogger Rell said...

buffalo wild wings!

May 10, 2006 12:04 PM

 
Blogger Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

I would say McDonalds..or any foreign restaurant that doesn't speak english.. like those french restaurants that always beam you for not speaking your language..

May 13, 2006 1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home