Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

06 July 2006

3 Recommendations

Hola quesolitos. It is a good time to be alive. Now I know what you're thinking...and the bottom line is yeah, sometimes, but perhaps you shouldn't ask so many personal questions. Actually, I have no way of knowing what you're thinking. But that is not the point. The point is that today I want to recommend three things to you:

Recommendation #1: You really need to read Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons."

It is a wonderful book with lots of intrigue and excitement--a bit of catholic bashing, but nothing like the DaVinci Code--and all in all forced me to exclaim upon finishing it: "That was even better than the DaVinci Code." Enjoy it, if you have not already.

Recommendation #2: Diet Pepsi

no really. Have you tried it lately? I'm being serious. Read the side of the bottle: "Clean. Crisp. Refreshing." Now I would argue that this is some of the most honest advertising in the business. It tastes clean. It tastes crisp. It tastes refreshing. Now, mind you, if you are looking for a drink that tastes like Pepsi, you will be sorely let down. It doesn't taste like Pepsi at all. And that is a strength I think. Not be cause I hate Pepsi, but because the drink stands on it's own as its own flavor...or, if you will, flava.

Recommendation #3: Kozo


God bless that dancing hippo in a sumo thong! By the way, kiddos, this makes Kozo our official link of the week!

KOZO


Enjoy.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home