Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

01 February 2007

Cooper James Hill

Hola, quesolitos! I know...it's been a while. But before you get all angry and preachy about me not being around enoguh, just know there were good reasons. Namely, there was one reason...the most incredible woman in the world had a bu nin the oven, and this last week on monday, the most incredible kid in the world was born: Cooper James Hill.

Here are the facts and the pics to back them up:

Birth date and time: 29 January 2007, 4:01p

(for the record, yes its gross, but wonderful gross, so let it go. second, no that is not me delivering my own child...i am fantastic, but not that good...that is our doctor.)

Weight: 8 lbs 15.8 oz.

(personally, i like the way the leg slings over the edge of the scale letting the world know he means business...and pleasure!

Length: 22.5"

(no really, this picture is actually a really great shot. i am proud of myself.)

Here are some more pics to enjoy:


(this is him wrapped up as a cooper burrito and sleeping it off in a stocking cap.)


(this is him sleeping it off the day after.)


(this is him angry at not being able to sleep it off on his mom's shoulder.)


(this is him midyawn nest to a stain of his throwup on mom's shoulder right before he sleeps it off.)


{this is him about to be sleeping it off.)


(these are my two favorite people in the world. my wife is tired and rightly so, and my son is obviously relaxed.)

Well, enough for now. We love y'all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Hey, he looks great! And those are some darn good pictures too.

February 02, 2007 9:14 AM

 
Blogger Unsinkable Kristen said...

Horray and congratulations. Can't wait to see a family pic :)

February 02, 2007 9:17 AM

 
Blogger Chips said...

I really thought that was you in that first "little alien" shot and I was starting to be so proud of you -- not that I could do it either.
Thanks for posting the pics.

February 02, 2007 11:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!!! When I first looked, I saw Kelly, and then after a second glance it is Adam! A perfect mix of the both of you. Congratulations and God bless!
Mar

February 02, 2007 12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is a handsome little boy. Enjoy parenthood. It's so much fun (and the toys get cooler as the kids get older). : )

February 02, 2007 2:05 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats Adam and Kelly. Those are some great pics - he is quite cute. I hope he brings you lots of joy. I know you'll make wonderful parents. Enjoy every minute of it!!

February 02, 2007 4:55 PM

 
Blogger Sean Pez said...

congratulations and all that jazz x)

February 02, 2007 7:20 PM

 
Blogger Matthew S. Jagnarain said...

He is a mini you!

February 12, 2007 9:25 PM

 
Blogger Kara Graves said...

the pictures are great! Congratulations!!

February 12, 2007 10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home