Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

25 June 2005

Question of the Day

Okay...so I know that I said no question of the day on the weekends from now on, but I didn't have time for yesterday's so I am submitting Friday's question late. Consider yourselves blessed.

Who was the best president of the United States of America? Why?

Also, you cannot put the High Cheese as your answer. While flattering, he has never been president (contrary to some porpular myth). He may run in 2012, but that is heresay up to this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Y said...

Whichever one wrote "Peaches."

Seriously, though, the best president of the United States of America was James Madison. Manifest Destiny? Great idea - way ahead of his time, too, as MD didn't come about until...a long time after.

June 25, 2005 11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home