Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

02 September 2005

Kristen Was Holding Out!

Good morning...High Cheese here. Everyone take their seats, let's get the board meeting started.

Throw me a frickin' bone here people. I can't know everything. I am not psychotic--I don't have ESPN. Okay. I can't see the future, or the past I never knew about. If I were I would have picked up on this and communicated it to the rest of yous, but as it is, I am just finding out now. I have not the opportunity of pride or great joy, instead it is shame and personal regret.

Everyone, the truth of the matter is, last night at about 11:30pm, the most incredible woman in the universe and I are sitting on the tater's couch talking after the tater and I finished a mean jam session. Anyway...

The tater looks over and says, "Have you seen Kristen's blog?" He has that look...that look that says, I know you haven't seen it, and I am way ahead of you. It isn't a mean look, but it is a look.

Bested by both his knowledge and his look, unable to mask my own look of crap! he knows more than me about my own friends. I shot back, "Kristen has a blog?!" I was simultaneously excited and bewildered. No mention of it to me. Why hadn't she mentioned it?

So I went there, and it is pretty solid. It needs an update, but deserves a frequent readership. I give her blog my highest and strongest recommendations.

And she got a boat.

Note: She even mentions "her other blog" in her blog, so what gives?!! Kristen, throw me a bone here? Little help? Where is it?

We love you, and only want to make you happy. Story of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tater_Pez said...

i think i have way too much time to surf the web....forgive me

September 02, 2005 12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home