Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

13 January 2006

Detox, Day #2

Quesolitos, I'm in pretty tough condition. It was a lie when I thought that I could quit anytime I wanted. Lies....Lies. I still shake, but now I have the sweats and can't stop thinking about how much time I am letting slip through my hands. I could have broken the single season touchdown record by now--then I would be famous. I could lead the league in rushing...then I would be visible.

Of course, I am getting a lot of housework done. So kudos for that. How about some exposure and a new contract for that! Anyways...

James' grape juice post gets him the BOTD award. Congrats.

Well, off to paint a bedroom and fix a stairrail.

God save the Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home