Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

16 January 2006

Enough With the Tag Crap

Nevertheless, here are my answers, but I don't advocate this.

Five Things I Plan To Do Before I Die: (in no particular order)
1. Have two kids
2. See a Crimson Tide Football National Championship
3. Finish my PhD.
4. Coach a High School Football Team
5. Have something published

Five Things I Can Do:
1. Play guitar
2. Play sports video game dynasty modes with an extraordinary high success rate
3. Write papers well
4. Make people laugh
5. Praise God at all times

Five Things I Can't Do:
1. Modern dance
2. Evaluate modern art well
3. Beat anyone in Halo
4. Say I'm a doctor (see #3 in the first group of Qs)
5. Lie well

Five Things I Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex:
1. Named Kelly
2. Green Eyes
3. Blonde/Brown hair
4. About 5 feet tall
5. Christian

Five Weird Habits You Possess
1. Play sports video game dynasty modes with an extraordinary high success rate
2. When I'm angry, I clean
3. When I concentrate deeply, I stick out my tongue a bit (like MJ)
4. My cold chills are more like nuclear seizures
5. I could eat at Moe's every day for the rest of my life and die happy.

Five People I Tag (fill this out and post it for yourself)
1. Sean (already filled it out)
2. Melissa (already filled it out)
3. Matt Jag (already filled it out)
4. anyone who has already done this.
5. James Yasko (sticking it to you, sweat boy.)

Alright...enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home