Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

14 June 2005

Question of the Day

Today we go third-grade*: Would you rather eat a turd sandwich or make out with Janet Reno?



*Janet Reno's name has been supplied in the place of the ugly girl with the prosthesis in third grade whose name originally appeared in this fine and mature question from my past. I can only hope that that girl will forgive me for my cruelty as behind her back I honestly chose to eat fecal matter on bread instead of enjoying her romantic company.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Y said...

When the lights are off, a turd is still a turd. I say Janet.

June 14, 2005 12:10 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Janet Reno 3 - Turd Sandwich 0!

Honestly I am surprised it is not a closer series at this point.

June 14, 2005 11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home