Regular musings about those things most important in life--especially family, music, and college athletics. I hope you laugh. Please don't throw rocks at me.

16 June 2005

Question of the Day

Sadly, I admit that this question came from a discussion with my Uncle whom heretofore I greatly respected, but after thirty minutes of why "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair is the greatest wrestler of all time (we really had this conversation), I found myself questioning my own judgment of cool. Nevertheless, on with the question:

If you were a professional wrestler, what would your name be?

Remember, if you choose your own actual given name (i.e. scott barker), you only last a couple of minutes in an unimportant match with some other really important wrestler who gets all the calls and doesn't have to try hard to beat you to a pulp.

2 Comments:

Blogger James Y said...

The Russell "The Fonky Donkey" McMinnville. That's mine.

June 16, 2005 5:34 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Okay, so let's hear it for Molten Lava! But wouldn't you be better served with the song Mr. Roboto by Styx? -1 point for being too creative chopper1.

June 18, 2005 4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home